Please just let me take your picture...

please, please, please..

2.22.2010

Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare


JULIET: O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet.
ROMEO: Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?
JULIET: 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy; Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part Belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What's in a name? that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet; So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd, Retain that dear perfection which he owes Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, And for that name which is no part of thee Take all myself.
ROMEO:I take thee at thy word: Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized; Henceforth I never will be Romeo.
JULIET: What man art thou that thus bescreen'd in night So stumblest on my counsel?
ROMEO: By a name I know not how to tell thee who I am: My name, dear saint, is hateful to myself, Because it is an enemy to thee; Had I it written, I would tear the word....


1 σχόλιο:

I only write ...