Please just let me take your picture...

please, please, please..

11.14.2010

Monday movie.

You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar!You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar!You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar!




I didn't choose you, yet! 

7 σχόλια:

  1. that liar keeps u from writing?
    where have u been?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. My work its the one to blame. My liar is the best. I'll be back soon. :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. ur work is the one to enjoy (can i even use that as a phrase??).
    soon like in few minutes maybe? :P

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. ur not lying right?
    or else i ll have to blame ur lucky liar again :P

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. No, not at all. you will see. We are not all of us liars. :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. E.E. just enjoy her and stop blaming the liar..
    or else try to be one, can you??

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

I only write ...