Please just let me take your picture...

please, please, please..

5.17.2011

This is personal.

-          Hello Blondie!
-          Hello Sir.
-          What’s your name?
-          My name is Des.
-          And what brings you here Blondie?
-          Well, this is not an easy question. A friend of mine says I’m not quiet myself lately.
-          This is so general. Not yourself, how?
-          The thing is I messed everything up. And most of the time I don’t enjoy what I’m doing, which I used to.
-          Sorry, how old are you?
-          Why you say it like that?
-          No! No reason.
-          I’m sorry about it. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. If I was myself I would tell you something funny about the age part. But I can’t anymore.
-          So tell me what you’re thinking Blondie.

[….]

-          Can I ask you something sir? You know my name why you are still calling me Blondie?
-          Do you mind?
-          No, it is just that I’m being kind of dramatic those days and I don’t want to hate you or something.
-          Ha-ha-ha. See? You are finding yourself slowly. This is good.
-          I will let you know how it goes. Bye.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I only write ...