Please just let me take your picture...

please, please, please..

4.19.2010

I'm in too deep

The Basketball Diaries

- I just wanna be pure, I just wanna be pure.

- I felt dazed, like I just came out of a 4 hour movie I didn't understand

- Gee whiz, ma, we oughtta have these heart to heart talks more often, they're good for us.

- Just my own naked self and the stars breathing down, it's beautiful.

- You're growing up. And rain sort of remains on the branches of a tree that will someday rule the Earth. And it's good that there is rain. It clears the month of your sorry rainbow expressions, and it clears the streets of the silent armies... so we can dance.

- I'll tell you what, if our school was this nice I would go there more than once a week.

- When I was young, about eight or so, I tried making friends with God by inviting Him to my house to watch the World Series. He never showed.

- All I've been doing is reading this diary wondering how the hell I'm still alive?


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I only write ...