Please just let me take your picture...

please, please, please..

3.03.2010

Powerful root

She was wide open, talking in everything i told her without judgment, just listening, listening to the way i phrased it all, listening to how i felt. That's when something really painful tore through me, like some old, powerful root, the kind you see in mountains sometimes splitting apart chunks of granite as big as small homes, only instead of granite this thing was splitting me apart. My chest hurt and i felt funny all suddenly realized i was going to start sobbing. Now i haven't cried since i was twelve, so i had no intention of starting at twenty-five, especially in some fucking Thai restaurant.

SO I SWALLOWED UP.
I KILLED IT.
I CHANGED THE SUBJECT.

A little while later, when we said goodnight, she gave me a big, sweet hug. Almost as if to say she knew where i'd just been.
"You're alright Johnny" she said for the second time that night. "Don't worry so much. You're still young. You'll be fine"...


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I only write ...